Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Personal Mission Statement


I, William Calvin Hughes

am unconditionally dedicated to my family.

My wife is my queen and our children are our blessings.

I serve them faithfully and unequivocally.

Through continuous improvement I exemplify my Creator.

My family, my God, and my fellowmen are my priorities.

I am dedicated to finding abundance

and bringing joy and success to others.

I seek to discover the magic and beauty hidden in every encounter, every relationship and every day.

I have a contagious passion about life and all it has to offer. I gratefully allow all good things to flow through me from which I enjoy the simple and enduring benefits and enthusiastically share for the enrichment of all.

I have a quiet confidence that attracts excellence and focuses earnestly on converging at my perfect end result.

The world is a better place because of me.

April 6, 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment