Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

God’s Generous Offer to His Children


God’s Generous Offer to His Children

 

Lovingly and gracefully He asks, “What if... I could show you...

... the path of lasting happiness...

... the road to the perpetual peace...

... the way to true prosperity...

... would you want to know the way?”

 

Graciously and generously He asks, “What if... I could give you...

... more insightful knowledge...

... deeper and meaningful understanding...

... increasing perspective and godly wisdom...

... would you be interested in this learning?”

 

Mercifully and benevolently He asks, “What if... I could 

share with you...

... the secrets of creation...

... the perspectives of pre-mortality...

... the insights into what the future holds...

... would you want to discover these things?”

 

Protectively and gently He asks, “What if... I could take you under 

My wing and teach you...

... about patience and humility...

... about mercy and forgiveness...

... about judgement and potential...

... would you be willing to become My pupil?”

 

Perfectly and wonderfully He asks, “What if... I could grant you 

the best gifts of...

... knowing goodness in charity and holiness...

... seeking honor in sacrifice and righteous relationships ...

... understanding the blessings of eternity and eternal lives...

... would you be open to accept them?”

 

As God continuously and generously invites us to learn His paths and understand His ways, we have to ask ourselves, “If I want to enroll in and attend His University: 1) Am I genuinely willing to accept His offer? 2) Am I willing to pay the price by being committed to meet each course’s requirements? and 3) Am I willing to do my part in studying and applying the things I learn?” And if our response is “Yes”, let the greatest ever higher-education learning experience begin!

_______________________________________

 

Wm. Calvin Hughes | March 17, 2021 | Lake Elsinore, CA

dedicated my sister Shelley V. Rhoads 
on her birthday March 31, 2021 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Calvin. This is a perfect writing for me. I've been a consistent recipient of God's perfect offerings throughout my life. He has carried me through the challenges and heartache of mortal life. What a wonderful gift, I will cherish the rest of my days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad this post was beneficial for you. Good to know God has blessed you with His riches! May He continue to watch over and bless you! He loves you!

    ReplyDelete